That's all well and fine, but there are times when I really want to know.....
- If my boss is going to belly out on me when I've done nothing
- When a customs official will delay me for sheer nuisance and make me miss my next plane
- Why the hell my colleague is throwing a tantrum at me
- Why my married boyfriend is strange tonight when I have been nice, put a lovely dinner together, dressed in black undies
- When I'm going to get paid my next writing assignment, even if it's only 18.34 dollars
- If I ought to put my sexiest swimming suit to go to the town pool since the weather is gorgeous (in case there's a beautiful man to rinse my eyes on there) or whether the old suit at the bottom of my cupboard will do (since I have failed to do the wash this week).
- Do I really need to do the dishes this Saturday in case my parents show up or if I can play couch potato instead
- If now is the good time to buy renovating materials (not just for cheap money, but for taste)
- If the guy who showed up as an electrician will do the job properly
- If the bad weather forecast will result in having a tree falling on my lawn (perhaps no-one will be killed, but who's going to pay to chop it to pieces) or if the tree will fall on my house (in which case I might be well advised to up my home insurance.
- When to avoid mixing paints together or not to do any water piping work at home
- When to buy a gift for mother-in-law
|If you wish to post a comment or write to me, this is my email.|