SPECIAL LINKS to friendly sites:
-- Polish Plane Crash - a fantastic astrological analysis by a Russian astrologer. It's in 4 parts. I have linked directly to the Google Translation Tool, but if you want to read it in the original Russian, the original link is in brackets. It's really very good, and also with statistics.
- Smolensk Plane Crash, Part 1, Astro Analysis of the Disaster,--(read in Russian: Part 1)
- Smolensk Plane Crash, Part 2, Astro Portrait of the Polish President ,--(read in Russian: Part 2)
- Smolensk Plane Crash, Part 3, Astro Portraits of the Pilots and Crew,--(read in Russian: Part 3)
- Smolensk Plane Crash, Part 4, Astro Statistical Analysis of the Victims.--(read in Russian:
- There's a brilliant astrology article about the Hungarian Red Sludge by astrologer Anatoly Bouralkov on Astrology in Krasnoyarsk. Use Google translate to read it (it's in Russian). Google makes a mess of some of it, but for an astrologer it's quite legible. Note that he uses reverse colors for aspects as compared to our use, but it's easy to remember. He uses asteroids Hungaria, Danubia and Markal, and it's quite telling, as well as the other methods, sentagon, directions, profections, etc. - an encyclopedia of astro :) plus scientific knowledge of aluminium.
Note: when reading the charts, take care with the aspect colors, they are reversed from our usual style.
Hungary Red Sludge Mud Disaster by another Russian Astrologer
- -- Choose colors for your website with our astrologer friend Tracy at her site Serennu, it's the best I found.
- -- Get beautiful handmade, eco-friendly, aromatherapy soy candles created to enhance your life, your mood and your Spirit! Ask for Lorain's Touch.
- -- Traveling to Devon, UK, find all you need on Annabel's Directory: Stairway to Devon.
Astrological data and birth charts which may be interesting to the astrology student.
The data below is for studying purposes. Not all of it is complete, the time of birth, or event the birth place may be lacking. The data cover all areas, from aviation personalities, to scientists and celeb's horoscopes. I'll be adding to this page as time allows and whenever new information comes to light, both for the charts and and astrological text analysis, so please come back regularly for updates.
Some of the data for these horoscopes come from personal or private files and cannot be found elsewhere on the Internet. They represent many hours of work, so please be kind, credit me with finding it and link to my blog! You can even buy me coffee! Click below! Many thanks. Anna-Cristal.
|Coffeee! Yeah!... T'was really hard to write these posts. I'll need a few more cuppas to be even more productive! Suggested price $2... Thanks a zillion!|
Astrology charts connected to crimes:
The Soham Murders, UK - Data
- Killer Ian Huntley Nixon - born 31 January 1974, in Grimsby, England, 53°35N 0°05W, no time
- His girlfriend Maxine Benson Carr Capp - born 16 February 1977, in Grimsby, England, 53°35N 0°05W, no time
- Victim Holly Wells - born 4 October 1991. Place and time unknown
- Victim Jessica Chapman - born 1 November 1991. Place and time unknown.
The criminal claimed it was all an accident. His girlfriend provided him with a false alibi. The jury did not believe the pair. He was jailed for a minimum term of 40 years, she got 3.5 years for perjury. Timeline.
Astrology charts connected to aviation, aerospace:
AF447 Air France Plane Crash in the Atlantic (1 June 2009) - President Director General of Air France. Mr. Pierre-Henri Gourgeon was born on 28 April 1946 at 11h00 (GMT 10h00) in Macon (France) 46°18'N 4°50'E - He married on 5 May 1969. To date (May 2010), he is not divorced, so has had 41 years of marriage. Time of birth and marriage date are private data and not on the Internet. Data is accurate (birth certificate in hand). Data is private, please credit, thanks.
He entered Air France in 1993 and was appointed as Head of Air France-KLM on 1 January 2009. Short bio at Wikipedia (in French). His full bio at Air France-KLM is here (in English). Note that the graduation date from the Polytechnique School, listed as 1965, corresponds to the date of entry (in September) into the school, not the date of the end of studies. He graduated from the Ecole nationale supérieure d'aéronautique et de l'espace as an air force pilot in 1970.
|His rising sign is in the very first degree of Leo. Since it is likely he was born at home, it could be that his time of birth was rounded off and one should not dismiss the possibility that his rising sign may be placed very late in Cancer. If one looks at his photo on his Air France bio or reads various press articles about him, this is a strong possibility.|
Search the Web for more horoscopes of disasters, airplane crashes, earthquakes, volcanoes...
Airbus Plane Crashes
- President CEO of Airbus. Mr. Thomas Enders. He was born on 21 December 1958 in Neuschlade, Germany, 50°45'N 7°43'E. His time of birth is unknown. The astrology charts below are set for 12 noon at the place of birth. His biography (in German) in Wikipedia. His bio (in English) is on the EADS site. He was appointed CEO for Airbus on 27 August 2007. Married with 4 sons. Data is publicly available on the Internet.
|Note that since the time of birth is unknown and has been set for 12 noon, the houses axes and the Moon are likely to be off. However, the chart places the Sun in the Xth and this may be appropriate to his career.|
- - Present Director of BEA (the investigation authority), who will investigate the Libya plane crash of May 2010 is Mr. Jean-Paul Troadec, born 14 October 1948 in Brittany in France. He married on 24 June 1991. I found the time of birth, which was 23h35 local (GMT+1). Rising sign 22°15' Cancer, MidHeaven 27°17' Pisces, Fortuna 27°10' Aquarius, Sun 21°29' Libra, Moon 16°34' Pisces.
- - Past Director of BEA (the investigation authority), who was investigating the AF447 Air France plane crash was Mr. Paul-Louis Prosper Arslanian. His date of birth is not certain but could be on 2 October 1944. Place and time unknown. Note that there is a total dearth of information on the Internet on this person. The only thing I am certain of is that he entered Polytechnique School in 1965 and graduated as Civil Aviation Engineer. Further to my research, I understand that his birthday date is the same as that published for his retirement on the official decree; therefore he was very likely born on 2 October 1944. Where and at what time is an entirely other matter. Perhaps a reader will chime in?
Interesting Volcano Articles --- FREE...!!!
|If you wish to post a comment or write to me, this is my email.|